|The Plastiservice Group is a unique example of a company specialising in the production, distribution and transformation of engineering plastics. |
Plastiservice manufactures bars and sheets in Engineering Plastics by compression moulding. This process permits parts to be produced in small quantities with very short delays.
A particular feature and advantage of compressed thermoplastics is that they present very low internal stresses (tensions).
Plastiservice offers :
· thick sheets (up to 200 mm),
· bars with dimensions as requested,
· very agile production and very short delays,
· special unitary production possible,
· a very wide range of colours and reinforcements (fillers).
Our various materials :
· Ryton® (PPS), phenylene polysulphide
· Kinel® (PI), polyimide
· Ultem® (PEI) natural or filled polyetherimide
· Radel® (PES) natural or filled polyether sulphone
· Udel® (PSU) natural or filled polysulphone
· Noryl® (PPOm) natural or filled polyphenylene oxide
· Lexan®, Makrolon® (PC) natural or filled polycarbonate
· ABS, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
· Polystyrene (PS)…
Below are some photos of our production machines.
Press capacities and dimensions:
- 500 mm x 600 mm
- 1000 mm x 1200 mm
- 1000 mm x 2000 mm