High-technology synthetic materials
Plastiservice specialises in the supply, transformation and production of technical synthetic materials for industry:- thermoplastics: bars, sheets, blanks, beads, sections…
- thermosetting platics: bakelized fabrics and papers, glass-epoxy materials and pultruded fibreglass...
- compact and cellular elastomers: Polyurethane, Vulkolan®, Ertane, SBR, NBR, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Para, Viton, Silicone…
From the mechanical grades Ertalon®, Ertacetal®, Ertalyte® (General Engineering Plastics) to the high-performance materials such as PTFE and PEEK (Advanced Engineering Plastics), our range is one of the widest.
The advantages of technical synthetic materials are many:
- they can also provide a solution where traditional materials meet their limits,
- applications from –270 °C to +480 °C,
- these materials are durable, reliable, economical and innovative.
Plastiservice holds more than 600 tonnes of materials in stock on over 15,000 m2.
Its distribution over 9 establishments is a strategic policy that will continue to be strengthened. Stocks are continually increasing to further improve Plastiservice's already strong reactivity.